Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Killing time

I have not posted a blog in several days. I blame the craziness of getting ready to start school again and starting soccer again. Well, I never really stopped soccer, but we're starting games again. So those are my excuses, and I can begin the interesting part of the blog.

Okay. So, right now I'm waiting for my facebook game addiction to be ready for me to indulge. Today I had orientation, and I start full-time tomorrow. I had my first game of the fall this past Saturday. I went over to BP's house to rip out her carpet, and now my hands hurt. But I got Venezuelan Spiced Dark Chocolate gelato out of it, and a tiara. So that was fun.

For some strange reason, I have this song stuck in my head. I have not heard it in months, or possibly a year. But while I was washing my hair, it started playing in my head. Over and over again. Ooh, and I met my advisor. I mean, I've seen him, like at the conditioning camp over the summer (That was WEIRD. Just ask The Diva). But this is the first time I actually MET him. And he's pretty cool. A little awkward, but that's fine.

I. Am a pretty princess. FEAR ME. I think I scared some of BP's neighbors and the people driving by yesterday while I was tearing out her carpet. You see, we were rolling up the large parts of carpet we had cut up, tying them up, and carrying them out to her garage. So I went out just as three cars drove by, covered in dust, carrying a massive carpet roll, wearing a tiara.

A note: I got to keep that tiara. And I wore it to practice later that night. My teammates were quite jealous, but my dad made me take it off before we started. I was not happy. But that is my hat for the day. (Oh, yeah, I tweaked the rules. I can use hats that have added to my collection as my hat of the blog-post.) Yes, I am counting my tiara as a hat.

Oh, yeah, I get my braces off on Monday. *exciting!* Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Katie. You do NOT get your braces off Monday. You have an appointment to get molds taken so they can order your retainer. You get your braces off NEXT appointment.

    ReplyDelete