Monday, August 30, 2010

*The same thing we do every day, Pinky. Try to take over the world!!!*

I should be doing other things. Productive things, like, for instance, my homework. Which is why I am writing this blog. Plus I haven't done one in a while now. And I have had lots of fun moments with my friends to share, and no one else wants to hear it.

Okay. So, today in gym, we were working on volleyball. Volleyball is not my sport. My sports are soccer and basketball. But anyways, we were in our gym clothes, which happen to smell like dill pickles. Therefore, my dear, weird friend, Paige, gave us a name. And a dance. We are officially 'Team Pickleator.' Our dance involves bouncing up and down a bit and moving our arms around. It's quite odd.

Earlier that day, we were having a discussion in Journalism, where we were talking about libel. The example my teacher gave was that we couldn't write that our English teacher, Ms. Dolan, was stealing money from the vending machines unless we knew it was true. Which we didn't.

So, later, in English class, I very nearly asked her if she was stealing money from the vending machines. Paige talked me out of it. In any case, in English, we were discussing who we had edit our papers. Most people said their parents or their older siblings. Pipsqueak said that I edit all of her papers. Which, mind you, is true. Ms. Dolan found that amusing.

I really need to do my homework. And I should. But I will most likely find other ways to procrastinate. I'm quite good at that. Anyhoo, hats. I want one of those umbrella hats, because it would be AWESOME. Oh, yeah, we rearranged my room this weekend! (That is to say, Curls, Pipsqueak, and I did.) We haven't told BP yet, and I can't wait to see her reaction when she comes in. It should be interesting.

In other news, I had two soccer games this weekend. I played better in the first one, but I scored in the second one. So that was fun. And I made it into the Cooking Club! And I'm going to try to get into JCL, which is essentially Latin Club.

Speaking of Latin, I LOVE Magistra! She's completely insane, in the best way possible. She talks to her smartboard, and she has two massive cats, and she's glad she's back in her big room at the end of a hallway, because, and I quote, "This is good. Because I make lots of noises, and I don't want to bother the other teachers." Also, I've conquered turnitin.com. Next is quia!! (I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!!!!!!)

And I now have a notebook and a posterboard dedicated to conquering the world. And I found BP's blue mascara. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment